feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

The Ugly Truth Movie Quotes

Labels: ,

Cast: Katherine Heigl, Gerard Butler, Cheryl Hines
Director: Robert Luketic
Genre: Comedy/ Romance

The Ugly Truth's Short Synopsis:
Abby Richter (Katherine Heigl) is a romantically challenged morning show producer whose search for Mr. Perfect has left her hopelessly single. She's in for a rude awakening when her bosses team her with Mike Chadway (Gerard Butler), a hardcore shock jock who promises to spill the ugly truth on what makes men and women tick.



Quotes from The Ugly Truth:
Abby Richter: My cat stepped on the remote.
Mike: Well, be sure to thank your pussy for me.

Mike: Rule #4: Never talk about your problems 'cause men don't really listen or care.
Abby Richter: Some men care!
Mike: No, some men pretend to care. When we ask "how you're doing" it's just guy code for "let me stick my dick in your ass".
Abby Richter: OOH!
Mike: I know you think Colin is above it but trust me he's a guy. He's even remotely into you he's probably thought about each of your orifices at least ten times.
Abby Richter: I love how you assume all men are perverse as you are!
Mike: Oh, I don't assume. I know.

Cheers
Johnny
**P.S**If you are feeling hopeless and frustrated over the relationship break up or rejection, learn how to get back love to stop your break up, divorce or lovers rejection today by discovering the secret that can helped you get back your ex relationship or stop the lover's rejection.

How to Get Back Together