feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Quotes From The Time Traveler's Wife

Labels: ,

Cast: Eric Bana, Rachel McAdams, Ron Livingston
Director: Robert Schwentke
Genre:
Drama

The Time Traveler's Wife Short Synopsis

The Time Travelers Wife is based on the best-selling book about a love that transcends time. Clare (Rachel McAdams) has been in love with Henry (Eric Bana) her entire life. She believes they are destined to be together, even though she never knows when they will be separated: Henry is a time traveler—cursed with a rare genetic anomaly that causes him to live his life on a shifting timeline, skipping back and forth through his lifespan with no control. Despite the fact that Henrys travels force them apart with no warning, Clare desperately tries to build a life with her one true love.




Quotes from The Time Traveler's Wife:
Clare Abshire: I wouldn't change one second of our life together.

Richard DeTamble: [many years after his wife's death] I still miss her. I miss her every day.

Richard DeTamble: [bitterly] If you traveled back to then, why couldn't you have stopped her from getting into that goddamn car?

"Clare, I want to tell you, again, I love you. Our love has been the thread through the labyrinth, the net under the high-wire walker, the only real thing in this strange life of mine that I could ever trust. Tonight I feel that my love for you has more density in this world than I do, myself: as though it could linger on after me and surround you, keep you, hold you."

"I place my hands over her ears and tip her head back, and kiss her, and try to put my heart into hers, for safekeeping, in case I lose it again."


Cheers
Johnny
**P.S**If you are feeling hopeless and frustrated over the relationship break up or rejection, learn how to get back love to stop your break up, divorce or lovers rejection today by discovering the secret that can helped you get back your ex relationship or stop the lover's rejection.

How to Get Back Together