feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Falling Love Poems about Man and Woman

Labels:

Image courtesy of Auzigog

Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on it.
~ Danny Kaye

When I'm with her, I am only aware that I'm with a friend. Though a female friend, I don't really have any romantic feelings towards her, not when I'm physically beside her, or when talking or even sending her a message. I do get some heavy feeling, but I'm prompted to do things which are different. It's similar to my previous infatuation, though not entirely. With my previous crush, my body urged me to hug her, kiss her. But when I'm with her, I feel the urge to give her my heart, tell her all my secrets, practically entrust my life into her hands. It's not because she's not sexually arousing, because she is arousing in some others, but yet, I somehow prefer it that way.

I guess this is the kind of female companion I'm searching for, a girl whom I'm attracted to, and who I feel I'm willing to let enter into my life, without her beauty as the main reason. This time, it's for real! I'm not interested in her only because she's pretty or cute, but because of her personality, because of who she is.

Should I make the first move to get her attention or just let faith decide itself to find the best opportunity? Feeling to get closer to her is getting stronger each day and I can't stop myself from not looking at her anymore. By seeing her smile, it makes my day happier and I think it is time that I should face my deepest fear and go all out in order not to live with regrets in this short term life of mine.

Cheers
Johnny
**P.S**Are you trying to save your relationship and need immediate break up help? We recommend the best relationship books that will help you get through the break up period and get back your lost love.

How to Get Back Together