feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Valentines Day Movie Quotes

Labels: ,

Main Cast: Jessica Alba (Morley Clarkson), Kathy Bates (Susan), Jessica Biel (Kara Monahan), Bradley Cooper (Holden) and many more
Director: Garry Marshall
Genre: Comedy/ Romance

Valentines Day Short Synopsis:
In a series of interconnected stories, various Los Angeles residents (Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Bradley Cooper) wend their way through the highs and lows of love during a single day. As the holiday unfolds, they experience first dates, longtime commitments, youthful crushes and connections to old flames.



Valentines Day Movie Quotes:
- Kara Monahan: My closest relationship is with my Blackberry, Thank God it vibrates !

- Reed Bennett: When I was a kid, most of the advice that my dad gave me was crap. But there's one thing that he said that was pure genius... he said, if you're ever with a girl that's too good for you, marry her.

- Reed Bennett: Did you even consider marrying me?
- Morley Clarkson: Of course I did... but when you ask a girl to marry you, do you want her to just consider it? Or do you want her to just know?

- Reed Bennett: No, it is no good. And I can't let that happen. Because this girl, she is great! She's like... like sunshine. Everything is better when she's there. I can't stand the idea of some jerk hurting her, I just can't. I can't.

Cheers
Johnny
**P.S**If you are feeling hopeless and frustrated over your break up and want to win your love back, learn how to get back love in order to stop your break up, divorce or lovers rejection today by discovering the secret that can helped you get back your ex relationship or stop the lover's rejection.

How to Get Back Together